Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11th
I've been out since Monday after school with the flu. I don't think its H1N1 as my temp never went over 101. I will be away from the kids one more day ( Thursday) so that I don't get them sick, but I WILL be at conferences on Thursday night.
Students are welcome to attend their own conferences, and I will be returning to school on Friday.
If your conference was skipped on Monday night, I will begin rescheduling those conferences when I return to school on Friday. Please be patient if I don't contact you immediately... I have 14 to schedule and I already booked some after school slots next week. If you CANNOT attend a conference before school, or if you must have a conference after 5:00, please email me at my school email address so that I can try to book everyone who needs an after 5:00 conference on one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment