Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Field Trip 3/26/10 KIA + Museum
I still have four more permission slips that I need back for our KIA field trip. Please ask your child if they turned theirs in. Intials of the students whose slips I haven't received are as follows:
A.B.
M.C.
T.D.
B.F.
Ad.H.
H.L.
H.S.
If you requested to be a chaperone, I have a letter to go home to you via your childs mailbox tomorrow confirming your request as well as chaperone responsibilities. Bus will leave at 9:10 on the 26th... let me know if you do not get this paper!
Science Books
We are finishing up our forces and motion books this week and next week. If you child has science this week they are DUE on Friday. Please make sure they go through the books and complete any homework pages they might have forgotten. We went over this in class today with the group I have now, so they should know. I will do the same for the group I have next week.
When we come back from spring break we will begin a new and our final science unit for the year... Systems and Survival! We'll be getting Hermit Crabs and Tree Frogs to observe. Eventually these will need homes. If you are interested, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment