Thursday, April 3, 2014

Remaining owl boxes have been moved to the science lab for spring break.

Boxes need to be picked up by 4/18. Please pick them up from the science lab... I can lend my rolling chair to anyone who needs to carry out one of the bigger ones.



If you don't WANT your box, let me know... there are a few teachers that are interested in buying some for their own property if any kids are interested in selling them. I was thinking $50 or $60 each for the bigger ones and $30 for the smaller ones.The money would of course go to the kids that made them.



Any boxes left after the pick up date that I have not heard from or that have not been collected or claimed will be sold and the proceeds will go to Sunset Lake.



The boxes and the owl call sheets the kids did were outstanding! Thank you parents for all the time (and money!) that went into some of these fantastic projects! This is the first year I have done this.... and I've had so many lower elementary parents ask me if I'm going to continue this in years to come as they now want to build a box or go owl call hunting with their child!



Science tests.... I had quite a few kids ask me to let them know what they got on their tests as soon as I have them corrected... they don't want to wait until after break! (so funny!) If you would like an email letting you know how your child did, email me and I'll reply back with their score. I should have all of them graded by tomorrow.

Thanks and have a great break!

No comments:

Post a Comment