Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sadowski Update 10/29/14

First!  I can see the kids' mailboxes from here and judging by how many of them forgot their mail I thought I'd email you with a Halloween update.
Parade tomorrow starts at 2:15.  No rain, we march around the bus ramp.
Rain... we march around the inside halls.

Teachers theme tomorrow is "The 80's".  Please feel free to join us in this.... I know I still have a stone washed denim jacket that is just screaming to be worn tomorrow!

Kids party will immediately follow in the cafeteria.  Any food or drinks you are donating will be set up in the cafeteria during recess.  The auction will begin as the kids are eating their goodies. Any parents available to pour drinks and spread out food are appreciated!

Second... conference slips... I still have a chunk not back yet.  If you've emailed me we're good! If not, please get those slips back as soon as possible.  Students are allowed and encouraged to sit in on their conferences this year.  There isn't anything that I will say to you that I haven't already told them anyway so they are more than welcome. If however you want a conference without them that is just fine too.

3rd....Spell test is tomorrow since we don't have school on Friday. Which reminds me that I didn't even  email the list home this week.

Spell List for this week:

citizen
profession
governor
companion
solution
mention
common
senator
mission
section
million
oven
differ
bother
mayor
copper
dozen
motor
onion


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment