Tuesday, April 14, 2015

ticks!

If your kiddos like to play outside start checking them for ticks!  (already?  I know!)
Was out last night walking the property and came in with a tick on my wrist cuff and three on my pants leg... and I wasn't even in tall grass!

And I'm not the kind of person that believes most things that are put on-line before investigating myself... but there is a link floating around about a new tick disease that makes you really sick not long after being bitten.... A few were news 3 links so please be aware!  Have your kids check themselves closely when they come in... and check their hairlines and scalps in the morning... if they've been missed that's where they usually cling overnight.

And with those creepy crawly thoughts firmly affixed in your brain... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment