Monday, September 30, 2013

update 9/30

The kids got their 2nd term card test over sets 1 - 4 back today. I was VERY impressed with the scores.  63 students received a score of 2.8 or better (basically B+ to A+) So WAY TO GO PARENTS for helping them study or making them study!

Retake test for those students wishing to do retakes is again this Wednesday.

This Friday we have two things going on.  All 5th graders will be at the OEC all day. Since I have them tramping through the woods off the deck doing different activities I ask that they wear old shoes, long pants (jeans if they have them) and layers on top. (tshirt, sweatshirt,jacket)  I know the weather is supposed to be nice through Thursday.... but I haven't seen the forecast for Friday yet.

On your permission slips at the beginning of the year you should have signed up for either home or school lunch.  I'll make sure my parents that are packing a home lunch get a reminder email today. I'm pretty sure that Vandermei and Buell do the same.

Finally... even though we'll be at the OEC, we are STILL taking the term card test over sets 1 -6  while we are at the OEC.   ALL term cards (sets 1 - 8) need to be completed by Monday, as their final test over sets 1-8 will be the 11th of October.

Reminder that Picture day is October 13th and that the book fair is tomorrow and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment